AFRONAUT MEDIA - INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
AFRONAUT MEDIA, [via Artist/Producer, MH the Verb] is seeking spring + summer interns to assist with daily operations in digital marketing. The company is seeking skilled candidates specializing in public relations, video production, social media, research, and promotions.
Our internship program provides useful experience working in the creative industry with an innovative collective bridging art, media, music, technology, and activism. Interns will gain experience and contacts on a daily basis working in high level media markets, representing a boutique record label and digital marketing firm with offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Oakland, CA. Interns will work with artists, musicians, filmmakers, and various industry professionals to creatively assist with booking, tour advancing, public relations, media outreach, blog outreach, event organizing, radio promotion, networking, sponsorship, fundraising and other related task. Successful interns will find opportunities to develop relationships working in a team environment and be allowed to develop their own projects and concepts with the support of experienced professionals.
We are currently filling positions for spring + summer 2019 in
New York, Philadelphia, and Oakland, CA.
All interested parties must have the following qualifications to be considered:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interest in the music industry (with a focus on Indie Hip Hop/ Electronica)
• Goal oriented
• Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
• Computer and research skills (Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Excel, Internet)
• Ability to update calendars, social media, and website (Wix.com)
• Available 6-12 hours per week for a duration of 3 months minimum
• BONUS: Knowledge of Graphic Design, Photography, and/or Video Prod.
***We are eligible to offer college/university credits
Contact with your resumé and a cover letter for consideration.